The Alzheimer's Disease Education and Referral (ADEAR) Center is a service of the National Institute on Aging (NIA), one of the Federal Government's National Institutes of Health and part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The NIA conducts and supports research about health issues for older people and is the primary Federal agency for Alzheimer's disease research.
Visit the ADEAR Center website to find current, comprehensive, unbiased information about Alzheimer's disease. All our information and materials about the search for causes, treatment, cures, and better diagnostic tools are carefully researched and thoroughly reviewed by NIA scientists and health communicators for accuracy and integrity.
You can also call 1-800-438-4380 to talk to ADEAR Center Information Specialists to assist you with
- answers to your specific questions about Alzheimer’s disease
- free publications about Alzheimer’s symptoms, diagnosis, related disorders, risk factors, treatment, caregiving tips, home safety tips, and research
- referrals to local supportive services and Alzheimer’s Disease Centers that specialize in research and diagnosis
- clinical trials information
- training materials, guidelines, and news updates
- Spanish language resources
To contact the ADEAR Center, call 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email email@example.com.