Balance Problems

Frequently Asked Questions

13. How can I best talk to my doctor about a balance problem?

You can help your doctor make a diagnosis by writing down key information about your dizziness or balance problem beforehand and giving the information to your doctor during the visit.

Write down answers to these questions for your doctor:

See a video on describing symptoms and health concerns during a doctor visit.