Treatments and Therapies
This category covers treatments and therapies that may be helpful to older adults.
- Complementary Health Approaches
- End of Life
- Health Screenings and Immunizations
- Medicare and Caregivers
- Medicare and Continuing Care
- Medicare Basics
- Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage
- Participating in Clinical Trials
- Prostate Cancer
- Quitting Smoking for Older Adults
- Surviving Cancer
- Taking Medicines
- Talking with Your Doctor
These Age Pages from the National Institute on Aging also provide information and resources about Treatments and Therapies.