Frequently Asked Questions
4. What are some things I can do to keep my eyes healthy?
Your eyes are an important part of your health. There are many things you can do to keep them healthy and make sure you are seeing your best. Follow these simple steps for maintaining healthy vision well into your golden years.
- Get a comprehensive dilated eye exam.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Wear sunglasses.
- Wear protective eye wear.
- Quit smoking.
- Know your family health history.
- Keep your hands and contact lenses clean.
- Give your eyes a rest.