Frequently Asked Questions
4. How can you learn more about Alzheimer’s disease?
Here are some ways you can learn more about Alzheimer’s disease.
- Talk with a doctor or other healthcare provider who specializes in Alzheimer’s disease.
- Check out books or videos about Alzheimer’s from the library.
- Go to educational programs about the disease.
- Visit the website of the National Institute on Aging's Alzheimer's Disease and Referral Center (ADEAR).
- The National Institute on Aging has a book, Caring for a Person with Alzheimer’s Disease, that can be viewed and ordered at www.nia.nih.gov/alzheimers/publication/caring-person-alzheimers-disease
- Read about Alzheimer's disease on NIHSeniorHealth.