Exercise: How to Stay Active
Frequently Asked Questions
4. What are signs that I'm becoming more fit?
As you become more active, you'll probably notice signs that you're getting more fit.
- You have more energy.
- Your overall mood and outlook on life have improved.
- It's easier to do your usual daily activities.
- Climbing a couple of flights of stairs is easier.
- It's easier to get in and out of the car.
- You can get down on the floor and play a game with your grandchildren, and get back up again more easily when the game is over.
- You're sleeping better at night.
- You have less pain when you move around.
- Symptoms of an ongoing health condition may improve.