Frequently Asked Questions
- How common is hearing loss?
- What types of hearing loss are most common in older adults?
- What impact can hearing loss have on an older person's life?
- Can certain medications cause hearing loss?
- Is hearing loss hereditary?
- What role does noise play in hearing loss?
- What can I do to protect my hearing from loud noise?
- What other factors play a role in hearing loss?
- How can I prevent infections that cause hearing loss?
- What should I do if my medication may be causing hearing problems?
- If earwax is causing a problem with hearing, what can I do?
- If I already have a hearing loss, can I get my hearing back?
- How do I know if I might have a hearing loss?
- What do I do if I think I have a hearing loss?
- What options do I have for treating a hearing loss?
- How can a hearing aid help me hear better?
- What other devices are available to treat a hearing loss?
- What research is being done to help treat and prevent hearing loss?