Try this 4 - question quiz to see how much you know about Osteoporosis: Treatment .

1. Osteoporosis can be treated by a (an)

That's correct. D is the correct answer.

There is not one type of doctor who cares for people with osteoporosis. Endocrinologists, rheumatologists, geriatricians, and internists are just a few of the specialists who can provide care to people with osteoporosis. Many family doctors have been learning about osteoporosis and can treat people who have it.